- Constructed of 100% stainless steel - ultra-durable, and is rust and corrosion resistant
- Black ceramic coated from tail pipe to tip creates an amazing look
- Increases efficiency and power by allowing engine to breathe easier
- The sound? Yeah, it's going to sound as good as it looks
- 1/2" overlapped welds help to ensure exhaust durability
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Upgrading an exhaust system is a great way to boost performance while creating that much desired rumble. A plain-Jane exhaust is great, but what if you want to add a more aggressive look to your vehicle while you're at it? Don't look any further than Magnaflow Black Series exhaust systems.
Each Magnaflow Black Series exhaust system is built using high-quality stainless steel, so you can expect a durable, long-lasting exhaust once installed. What sets these guys apart from other exhausts is that each one is finished with a black ceramic coating from the tail pipe back, creating a mean looking style for your Jeep Wrangler JL / JLU that is unmatched on the streets or on the trail!
Magnaflow uses mandrel bent pipes when creating their systems, which helps to increase airflow, which in turn increases horsepower and engine efficiency. 1/2" overlapped welds help to ensure that your exhaust will stand the test of time without leaks. How's the sound you ask? Don't worry about the sound. Magnaflow takes great care to make sure their exhaust systems deliver a deep, throaty growl without any of the unwanted drone.
So, if you're ready to take a step-up in the automotive world, get a Magnaflow Black Series exhaust system. Seriously, this is the coolest system on the road.