Powerful, insanely loud, and all in a compact kit: the Shocker 238A XL train horn kit delivers the performance you need. The Shocker 238A features the insanely loud, American-made, Shocker Horns. These horns are ridiculously loud and, more importantly, actually sound like a train! The horns are hand-tuned in the USA to the government mandated train signal chord. Simply put, they sound completely authentic.
HEAR THESE HORNS NOW!
Coupled with these impressive horns is a HornAir 238A air system. This air system was designed from the ground up to work amazingly with train horns and it does just that. The 2 gallon (7.6 liters) tank can recharge from 165 to 200 PSI in just 1 minute and 30 seconds! This 380C pump is powerful and comes with Viair's impressive reliability and warranty.
The air system features everything you'll need to have an extremely loud train horn kit up and running in no time; including, a weatherproof pressure switch with built-in relay, all the fittings, and airline you'll need, and of course the wire and terminals to get it all hooked up. This complete train horn kit is ridiculously loud!
We didn't stop there with the 238A kit! We have also added a Viair Air-source Relocation kit, 30-foot long coil hose and a 200 psi Tire Inflation Gun. All conveniently packaged in a complete kit!
So maybe you have a big truck or SUV with a wimpy stock horn, or maybe you have a car and need some extra attention on the road, or maybe you just want to have a ridiculously loud horn! No matter what your reason is, this horn kit is the answer: you get unparalleled Shocker XL performance, paired with a complete onboard air system, and the kit fits on just about anything.
- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won't Rust!
- Manifold-less Design for Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 5 to 7 Seconds
- Can be heard from almost 4 Miles away!
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- DOT Rated 2 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 380C Compressor
- Viair 165/200 PSI Pressure Switch with Built-In Relay
- Viair 30′ Close-Ended Coil Hose
- Viair Tire Inflation Gun with 200 PSI Air Gauge
- Viair Air Source Relocation Kit
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 10 ft of 5/16 in DOT Approved Air Line
- 17 ft of 1/2 in DOT Approved Air Line
- 6 ft of 3/8 in Air Line (For Intake)
- 18 ft of 12 Gauge Power Wire
- 1/2 in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blow-off
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Part Number: HK-S4-238A
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Material: High-Impact ABS
- Length:№ 1 19.5″, № 2 16.25″, № 3 14.75″, № 4 12.75″
- Flare: 6.5″ (165.1 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 Kg)
- Fitting Size: ⅛″ M NPT
- Tank: HornAir 2 Gallon Tank
- Tank Length: 17″ (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Compressor: Viair 380C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 30 Sec
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Air Flow: 1.34 CFM at Free Flow
- Max Amperage: 23 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 55% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Compressor Length: 8.0″ (203.2 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.0″ (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 7.05″ (179.07 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 6.95 lb (3.15 Kg)
- HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at least 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this air horn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.