Dual Fuel Tank Kit
- The gas fuel tank fits 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited.
- The dual fuel tank holds 20 gallons.
- The dual fuel tank is mounted on the rear of the vehicle.
- Mounting location of the gas fuel tank keeps center of gravity low.
- Accepts the stock Jeep fuel pump module.
Never hassle with transporting and transferring gas from gas cans again with the 20 gallon GenRight JK dual fuel tank! The nice part is you will not notice the extra gas fuel tank since it is mounted under the body in the very rear of the vehicle and fills through the stock gas cap. It was specifically designed to be mounted under the rear cargo area of a Jeep JK so you can keep the center of gravity low. This dual fuel tank follows in a line of innovative and trail proven heavy duty gas tanks produced by GenRight. The fuel tank is not a "transfer tank" it is a completely redundant gas tank with its own fuel pump that is switched by you from the dash. Both fuel tanks tie back into the factory fuel and emissions equipment so you won't get any check engine light or have computer issues. Shop for all of your accessories for Jeeps here.
- Two and four-door models
- Fuel tank and skid plate
- Hangs no lower than the factory muffler did (does not hurt departure angle)
- 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy tank is TIG welded
- Foam liner between tank and skid plate
- Includes a 3/16" thick heavy duty steel skid plate
- Stainless steel hold down strap
- All tanks are 100 percent pressure tested